Hotel Health Guidelines
We ask that you follow all local guidelines and laws with respect to practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public areas. Please check with local public health and government authorities regarding guidelines or requirements that may be in place for the location of your stay.
THE SAFETY AND WELL-BEING OF OUR GUESTS ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We monitor COVID-19 closely, remain vigilant and follow protocols developed by various health organizations, including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local authorities, and other leading organizations and experts.
With an eye on the recovery phase of COVID-19, Margaritaville Resort Palm Springs continues to work with sanitization industry experts to identify enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures and with further consultation, technology, and equipment. At this time, current efforts designed to ensure our colleagues and guests remain in a healthy, safe and comfortable environment include:
• Physical distancing guidance in public areas across the resort.
• Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces and lobby areas, guestrooms, all dining venues, meeting and event spaces, recreational areas, public restrooms, fitness center, elevator panels, and all team member areas.
• Proper hygiene practices for all team members, including frequent handwashing, use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer, reporting any cold-or flu-like symptoms, and refraining from coming to work if feeling unwell.
• Prominently placing hand sanitizer stations throughout the resort’s public areas.
• Assessing new approaches to meetings and events, seating configurations, and food & beverage options.
• Operations teams all wear proper PPE and practice proper hygiene set forth.
• Disinfecting high-touch public area surfaces at least once per hour, including but not limited to: guest elevator panels, entry doors, stairway handrails, front-of-the-house washrooms, credenzas, and tables.
• Area disinfection at minimum once every two hours, including but not limited to service elevator panels, stairway handrails, all door handles and knobs, restrooms, and all other team member areas.
Guest Room disinfection of high-touch areas:
• Desks, countertops, tables, and chairs
• Phones, clocks, remotes, and thermostats
• Cabinetry and hardware
• Doors and doorknobs
• Bathroom vanities, accessories, fixtures, and hardware
• Windows, mirrors and frames
• Lights and lighting controls
• Closets, hangers and other amenities
Limited housekeeping service during guest stay:
• Contactless servicing of the room
• Room serviced every fourth day (informed at check in)
• Allow check-out rooms to rest twenty-four hours prior to being serviced, occupancy permitting
• Disinfected rooms to be sealed with a disinfection label (only the new guest staying in a room will break the seal)